Set your mind on things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

9.13.2008

G'pa is in the hospital

I was to tired to post yesterday...but g'pa had a bad night and none of us got much rest and Friday night me and G'ma went to a Pork Feed and it was fun!

That night G'pa didn't have a good night at all. He moved out into the living room to sleep in his chair cause he couldn't breathe very well lying down. I moved his O2 tank out and then went to bed I didn't really get to sleep. I heard G'pa coughing most of the night and almost 5 in the morning I was wide awake and heard G'ma talking to G'pa and heard hospital and ambulance...quickly I stumbled down the stairs to find G'pa having difficulty breathing and moaning. He didn't look good at all. I called 911 and the ambulance arrived 30 minutes later to take him to the hospital.

Me and G'ma went back to bed. It took me a good hour to get to sleep when I did I had a dream that g'pa died. Didn't sleep at all after that.

The hospital called at 9am to say they admitted G'pa for heart failure. G'ma and I left around noon and spent the afternoon with G'pa. He seemed to be doing better and the nurse said he was okay.

Did a few errands before driving back to the farm. G'ma is pretty tired. I went on a walk to think and pray and give all my worry to God. He is my fortress and strength and ever-present help in time of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment