Set your mind on things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

9.29.2008

Apples

Well my Aunt Bev got here on Wednesday and my Aunt Pat got here Thursday. G'pa seemed to be getting stronger the next day, but still very weak. We took him to the doctor on Friday, but they couldn't do much for him except suggesting physical therapy. Today he is almost back to were he was...he went out to do some chores on his four-wheeler...he still needs to use his walker though.

On Saturday I went to Mitchell so shop...it's about an hour drive away. My cousins were gonna come, but they had a cheer competition at a different city. I had a really good day. Got a latte! woohoo!!! And I went to see Eagle Eye...I really liked that movie. I was gone the whole day and home in time for dinner. I was able to drive my car which i haven't since I got here...it was a nice day so I blasted the radio and had the windows and the sun roof open going 75 down I-90!!!

My Aunt Pat left on Sunday after church and the afternoon was restful. My Aunt Bev will be here until Oct 15 when my cousin graduates from the navy school...then she will come back.

We have 5 apples trees that are overloaded this year...so we've been making lots of apple stuff. I just threw an apple crisp in the oven. Tomorrow I might try my hand at some applesauce and can it!

I took out the blanket I was knitting cause the pattern was to difficult and my Aunt Pat helped me start on a different pattern and crocheting it...it has been coming along.

Today has been laundry day so I've been hanging clothes out on the line to dry, I really like doing that, and it is a fairly nice day.

Last night me and Aunt Bev went on a walk out west, we talked about maybe getting a horse...I'm so glad she is here! Ended the evening with a glass of wine! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. YUM, apple sauce!

    Crocheting is WAAAAAY easier than knitting!

    Fun, a horse!

    Well, I'm random! ;)

    ReplyDelete