Set your mind on things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

9.07.2008

First Sunday

I didn't want to get up today. I was tired! But I did...lol! We went to church. It was different for me. Not what I am used to at all. It is a Methodist church I think with a woman preacher.

After services we went to Ditty's Diner...I learned that it is a tradition every Sunday. I think that most of the congregation was there! Lol! It was fun I had a good time! It was great to talk with G'ma and G'pa's friends!

Afterwards we went on a drive around the country. And G'pa showed me some old farms. It amazes me how everyone knows most everybody and what has become of them!

We got home and I slept for the better part of the afternoon. Dad and G'pa watch a football game on TV.

Then drove to the hospital to visit G'ma for awhile. Got home a little late so just warmed up some leftovers for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment