Set your mind on things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

5.26.2010

Quotes

"I used to feel so alone in the city. All those gazillions of people and then me, on the outside. Because how do you meet a new person? I was very stumped by this for many years. And then I realized, you just say, “Hi.” They may ignore you. Or you may marry them. And that possibility is worth that one word."

"Think about all the things you need to trust about someone you are in a relationship with. You need to trust he will be there if you have a bad day; you need to trust he will keep your secrets; you need to trust he will treat you with respect, both during the relationship and after. Those are all big things. If you don’t trust him with the tiny little things–working late on a co-ed group project in the library–how will you trust him with the big things?"

"Maybe I could have loved you better
Maybe you should have loved me more
Maybe our hearts were just next in line
Maybe everything breaks sometime
Everything breaks sometimes."

2 comments:

  1. I have had the same thoughts before about that I may someday marry some person I randomly cross paths with now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! ya never know! ya know? hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete