Set your mind on things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

5.05.2010

I'm falling and can't stop...

"I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean"
~Blue October

It's pulling me down and I can't make it stop. What is it though...I don't know...I just want it all to stop. Jesus when will You come back? I've never felt more homesick for heaven. There is a feeling deep in the pit of my being...it is unsettling and aimless. It's a shadow. If only I could grasp it, get ahold of it...I could make it stop. I don't feel lonely, this is actually a time I feel close to my Jesus. Is the shadow of God or Satan? Is God trying to tell me something or is Satan trying to get a trap set for me? I can't discern it...

No comments:

Post a Comment