Set your mind on things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

6.27.2010

Nothing left to lose

God..."You say you have a plan for me and that you want the best for my life. Told me the world had yet to see what You can do with one that's committed to Your calling. I know of course what I should do...that I can't hold these dreams forever. If I give them now to You...Will You take them away forever? Or can I dream again?"


Why is it when I love, I love so well, so that when the object of my feelings are taken away it just hurts so bad? I try to be so tough, but I'm just not strong enough...I can't do this alone God I need you to hold onto me. I have no more tears left to cry, at the moment lol, I have to let go and move on, letting nothing steal my joy...even though I don't understand...

3 comments:

  1. I know that it always stings deep down inside the depths of our hearts when things like this happen, but Jesus is in that heart of yours and it will soon again be filled with joy! :)

    We may not understand why things happen to us when they happen, but we'll realize it some day. We just have to trust Gods direction for our lives, and let him be our shepard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it happened because, as you always say 90% of guys are idiots...well that percent just went to 95%, and according to my research there are 3,323,608,139 men in this world so 5% of non-idiots make that number 166,180,407...oh dear my changes are getting slimmer, dang haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, well 95% is probably more of an accurate number than 90%... sad but true :/

    ReplyDelete