Set your mind on things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

6.01.2010

Find out who your friends are

I don't get it. That's the third time this month. 3 different "friends."  If they are NOT gonna get back to me when they say they will then at least don't even say you will! "I will call you right back"  "I will text you tomorrow with the details"  "I will get back to you later with where we'll meet" and no reply...I'm mean what the hay :P
But whatever, it no big deal...it doesn't hurt as much as what I've had to deal with my so-called "friends." Being back-stabbed 2 years ago in SD by the people I thought were my friends, then I thought was the worst, but doesn't compared to this hurt right now.
We've been friends for over 7 years! And then all of a sudden it doesn't mean anything!? I've put up with enough hurt from them. If you have a horse that keeps bucking you off do you keep it!? Or just get rid of it? It can't be trained!

No comments:

Post a Comment