Set your mind on things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

6.09.2010

So hear me, if you're out there

I like this...all of us music inside that hasn't been played yet. This video makes me think about all the things I wanna say to someone, but am afraid to. Someday I will find someone who will "hear the words unspoken" and "read between the minds." I think honesty and communication it huge in any relationship...but is there such a thing as looking into a person's eyes and knowing they understand you? Truly understand. I still need time, but one day I trust God will bring me the person that will understand the words of my heart. This video stirs me inside. I'm no hopeless romantic...but hearing and watching this plucks on those strings of my heart that I'm trying not to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment