Set your mind on things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

12.07.2008

...it now feels like it was just a dream...

hmmm...i'm single now and the events that lead up to that were painful and I would wish them away but, that can't happen.
But Christ's death on the cross has been oh so much more meaningful to me now more then ever! He died for me and made me a new creation! By His blood He washed me and cleansed me! I am forgiven.
I must say that I've learned so much from my time here in SD. But I can't wait to get home for Christmas!!!
The funny thing about the last couple months with Tell...feels like it didn't even happen, like it was just a dream...like I never met him and I've just always only been here...with Gma and Gpa. I don't regret anything that happen with him, but I will miss him for a time.
I took a chance, lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment