Set your mind on things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

7.14.2010

heart matters

I remember years ago someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love...I did...

Can't put into words the way I feel right now...the way I've been feeling since over 2 weeks ago. I haven't written anything about it. Each day has felt different. The first few days I felt and empty loneliness inside...and I couldn't cry.

Tell them all I know now shout it from the rooftops write it on the skyline...

I haven't really cried much, most of that was done before I realized how I really felt, but didn't want to admit it. 4 days of utter agony deep in my soul until I realized that I needed to grab ahold of what i was denying myself...and I did. But was disappointed...

Tell them I was happy and now my heart is broken all my scars are open tell them what I hoped would be IMPOSSIBLE...

It hurt so much. I'd like to say that I've never been in love...that my relationship with Daniel was based on infatuation and lust. But now...all of a sudden my heart was liking Aaron...and I didn't realize it and when I did it was the most clearest thing in the world to me...I put my heart out there and it got broken, for the first time. But I have yet to experience what it feels like to have someone hold me and have nothing else matter in the world at that moment, right now I don't think that will ever happen for me.

Falling out of love is hard...

And now I cannot settle for something less. It wouldn't be fair to that person or to me. This situation seems hopeless. But I can't give up. It will all get better in time. Yes...the sleepless night will go away...the feeling I have not to live another day...and to just give up...it will go away, in time.

All we had is gone now.

1 comment:

  1. It WILL happen Rachel :) I know God has someone out there for you. Just be patient, and don't worry about it. You'll realize it when the time is right :)

    ReplyDelete