Set your mind on things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

4.21.2009

I feel like screaming...but its whatever really...argh

AAAHHH! Okay, I am okay. Eh, I don't like when I feel like this. Argh. Blah. :P Whatever. Nothing happened today. I have no specific reason I'm feeling this way, so its whatever really. Hmmm...I haven't posted in over a month, gotta get back on it! It is weird cuz I'll go through phases where I post alot then am silent for periods of time. Blah.
Well, phewy. I don't know even where to start or what to say. I think I know what the problem is but I can't get over the (what feels like) a mountian! Ergh. Yeah. Okay. I can't get my thoughts typed out on the computer screen right now so...I be posting actually something worth reading later...okay, sorry to waste your time of reading a worthless post. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. It's okay to vent! It's not good to hold everything in and pretend it doesn't exist..!

    ReplyDelete