Set your mind on things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

4.25.2009

=D

Wow. God is awesome. Final answer.

He is continually knocking me in the head. HELLO! He never ceases to amaze me. Why do I ever doubt...geez! Anyways, the burden of my attitude is gone and one other matter is on the mend. WOW! Seriously...within the matter of a day, after months of having to struggle and endure...gone...just like that! He knows when I am ready for another piece of the puzzle of my life. Yeah, God is awesome.

Faithfully, He shows me, piece by piece.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I wanted to encourage you to keep your expectations high this last month that you're away from home. He's not finished with you yet...there's more He has to do in you, and so many more ways He wants to use you to touch the people around you. Live loved, Rachel...that's all He asks of you this month. :)

    ReplyDelete