Set your mind on things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

2.19.2008

How many dark souls are wandering aimlessly from day to day. . .

I'm surrounded by many people, so many that are lost from God's love. What can I do to shine His light into their lives? I pray the Lord convicts me! I am a mere sinful person, so short from becoming holy and pure in Jesus' eyes! May He forgive me of my fallings in life! I cannot even began to comprehend this life! Not even come close! There is so much or so little ahead of me! Alot of time or little time that is growing lesser by the hour! I do not know! Where am I going? Do I truly know? I need my precious Lord! May He be in my life and my head and my heart! I don't want to be forsaken! I don't want to turn away from Him! I have found the light of His unending love! But there is so many who haven't. How many dark souls are wandering aimlessly from day to day without the love of God in their hearts? Allow me to be a light my Jesus! This world is so unexpressiably evil! I see it more and more daily! How can I survive? May my life be Jesus! More and more I shall seek Him! I will spend each day with the love of my life. . .so even in hard times I will remain with Him. . .even when times come when He seems far away I will know the depth of His love for me! For He is the reason I am here! I long for the day when I can bring my Jesus joy daily by the hour, the second, in total and complete glorifying of Him, my Creator. . .may I even reach this point? It seems far off considering my lack of time and thoughts focusing upon Him! I do fall short, but am striving to please my Lord! May He take my dirty, blackened life. . .for only Jesus can purify and cleanse me! I humbly plea for the Spirit's discernment and conviction. May I began to see people the way God does, with total love and by the person they are from the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment