Set your mind on things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

1.05.2007

A Sad Day


It has been a sad time for me. My dog Freude died today. We buried her out behind our house. To me it seems like a friend has died, I've been crying alot. We don't know how she died, she was only 5, but she was found under our deck today while I was at school. It is going to be hard for me, I loved her so very much. It might seem silly to some people, but no one can really understand unless one of there special pets has died. Everytime I come home I'll still be looking for her to come running down to greet me with her tail wagging. It's hard not to cry... she was always there for me and loved me even when I became angry with her at times. She was my friend and I will miss her alot.

1 comment: