Set your mind on things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

1.19.2007

In the morning early I will seek You

In my personal quiet times with God I have been learning to desire time with my heavenly Father first thing in the morning. How different my day is when I spend the morning with my Creator. This is what I would like to share...

Psalm 5:3
My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning I will direct it to You, and I will look up.

Every morning prepare a sacrifice of praise and prayer. Watch for the Lord to reveal Himself during the day. Look up to Him with your prayers.

Psalm63:1
O God, You are my God; early I will seek You; my soul thirsts for You...

My God- an intimate personal relationship. My God- an abiding treasure when all else is gone. My God- A sufficient resource in every crisis. Seek the Lord early - early in life and early in the day. My soul thirsts for God, I long for fellowship with Him.

Spending time with God is so much more fulfilling then an extra half-an-hour more of sleep!

1 comment: