Set your mind on things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

8.19.2008

Summer is gone

Wow! it has been a super long time since I have posted last! should not let that happen again! My summer just flew by and I can't believe it is over. My last day at the pool is on Thursday. Then I'll be packing up to go to South Dakota for at least 2 months to take care of my grandparents on their farm. I can't wait to go, I'm very excited!!! Also I maybe a new owner of a Subaru and that is so amazing! No more driving a granny van!! I have learned allot this summer again and someday will share all that. Had lots of highlights in my life this summer to...went jet skiing and wake boarding for the first time ever, also went on a motorcycle to...and almost went skydiving! I coached swim team again and our team was undefeated for the season and won Championships!!!
Well I will have a lot of time to write more later, sorry for the short update.

No comments:

Post a Comment